This post has been read 201 times!
Most Read Posts
- Powerful Video via MIT Media Lab CityHome: What if 200 ft2 could be 3x larger?
- 10 useful futurist terms and memes: Futurist Gerd Leonhard's favourite neologisms
- ▶ Business, rewritten by software (interesting video by CA Technologies) - 'software is eating the world'
- Knowledge Doubling Every 12 Months, Soon to be Every 12 Hours (some pretty amazing stats via IndustryTap)
- ▶ JIBO: The World's First Family Robot - YouTube (I don't know whether to laugh or cry watching this)
- Twitter: it's official, get used to tweets from people you don't follow |The Guardian http://t.co/jTE0duIckl monetization rules - not users! about 12 minutes ago from Buffer
- RT @oisinlunny Thanks:: am referencing your awesome future mobile vision in this blog piece. Cheers! http://t.co/FxrWPPyLPY … about 6 hours ago from Buffer
- The Google Now dilemma: Yes, it's kind of creepy -- but it's also incredibly useful http://t.co/4JPEC6Mfeo purest form of Faustian Bargain;) about 12 hours ago from Buffer
- Mobile news vs Google Now: record labels did not know their buyers, newspapers did not really know their readers;( http://t.co/x5vlB9OACp about 15 hours ago from Instapaper
- The computer will see you now via @economist #darpa funded project to develop robot therapists- madness redefined! http://t.co/UlB3KuWLlV about 16 hours ago from Instapaper
- If you’re a media company, your mobile competition isn’t other news entities, it’s Google Now http://t.co/mSwDHhVNDo @gigaom nails it again about 17 hours ago from Buffer
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars Facebook Future Future of Music futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Media Music Music industry must-reads mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution trends Twitter United States updates via Instapaper Videos YouTube