This post has been read 463 times!
Most Read Posts
- The Internet of Things and its unintended consequences: why we should proceed with caution
- Here is my short film on technology versus humanity
- Here are the slides from my presentation at #HelloWorld15 (Orange Business), today: the digital transformation of enterprises
- Presentations and videos: redefining the relationship of humans and machines (London #2015GLS +). Now with some extra podcasts, too.
- Good Forbes read on the future of work (by Rawn Shah), 2 perfect illustrations of our future
- Broadband Speeds Are Improving in Many Places. Too Bad It Took Google to Make It Happen. | MIT Technology Review http://t.co/01yHl5LTNy about 3 hours ago from Buffer
- http://t.co/kTXI3aVWsN The future of marketing is not technology or intuition, but successfully integrating both. about 8 hours ago from Buffer
- “Stanford University has announced a “…century-long study of the effects of artificial intelligence on society,… http://t.co/Mv4QWInagT about 9 hours ago from iOS
- http://t.co/7K8FllAijr great piece on #IoT confusions about 10 hours ago from Buffer
- NICE!!! Beyond Automation - HBR http://t.co/n0bE0CIvz1 #workupation is near :) http://t.co/w3jlW1KJBT about 16 hours ago from Buffer
- The NSA and American Spies Targeted SPIEGEL - SPIEGEL ONLINE http://t.co/Ea1rC16BUt that is appalling #datawars 11:06:07 PM July 03, 2015 from Buffer
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars disruption Facebook Future Future of Music future of work futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Music industry must-reads mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution trends Twitter United States updates via Instapaper Videos YouTube