This post has been read 468 times!
Most Read Posts
- The Internet of Things and its unintended consequences: why we should proceed with caution
- Presentations and videos: redefining the relationship of humans and machines (London #2015GLS +). Now with some extra podcasts, too.
- Here are the slides from my presentation at #HelloWorld15 (Orange Business), today: the digital transformation of enterprises
- Digital transformation, big data, IoT and AI: the slides from my keynote at LocWorld 2015 in Berlin
- Good Forbes read on the future of work (by Rawn Shah), 2 perfect illustrations of our future
- @chrobertew robot counselor: I think of this job as kind of a fancy car mechanic meets trauma therapist about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to chrobertew
- Why Netflix reigns supreme http://t.co/OTFGYiHpfc Netflix subscribers now watch about two hours of video daily on the service about 5 hours ago from Buffer
- Nice infograph on up-skilling and the jobs of the future - Futurist Gerd Leonhard http://t.co/flBE0LhKvz http://t.co/rczHwHECwU about 10 hours ago from Buffer
- “We’re just anthropomorphizing our technology in more subtle ways than we’d imagined in the past” http://t.co/TUGQDpYpJB via @Instapaper about 11 hours ago from iOS
- Wir suchen Verstärkung in #Home Office: Personal Executive Assistant / Client Relationship Manager (DE/ENG) - http://t.co/Wrv9U6Xbt1 about 12 hours ago from XING
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars disruption Facebook Future Future of Music future of work futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Music industry must-reads mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution trends Twitter United States updates via Instapaper Videos YouTube