This post has been read 124 times!
Most Read Posts
- Airbnb doesn’t even own a bed, but its backers think it’s more valuable than Hyatt – Quartz
- English-only as well as Turkish-overdup versions of my talk at Future Day Istanbul 3/1/2014: being human in a digital society
- Impressive and somewhat scary Cisco TV Commercial on 'The Internet of Everything Circle Story'
- TED video with Edward Snowden: Here's how we take back the Internet - must watch. Snowden nails it.
- TheFutureShow.tv website is live: intro video today, big launch on Monday! You can help, too:)
- “According to Asymco analyst Horace Dediu, 2014 iTunes download music sales “might drop by an additional 40 percent” http://t.co/ECJAs8Sl8i about 6 hours ago from Instapaper
- The Future of the Music Industry: Selling Audiences to Advertisers | Re/code http://t.co/BbCz8dEuTW long piece ... Diving in about 6 hours ago from Buffer
- My #thefutureshow web-TV show on key future issues launches 4/28, u can help spread word with social media: sign up http://t.co/7WMM6vSaKI about 8 hours ago from Buffer
- From YouTube to Vice – 10 trends that are changing how we watch TV | Television & radio | The Observer http://t.co/oJn4bcyQp9 nice summary about 9 hours ago from Buffer
- Meet me in Fort Collins CO May20-25 for @focostartupweek #FCSW14 RSVP at http://t.co/HqOCG5HDMn all sessions Free about 12 hours ago from web
- Twitter stakes its claim as TV's ‘synchronised social soundtrack’ | Technology http://t.co/6aqVevEemT #socialTV about 14 hours ago from Buffer
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars Facebook Future Future of Music future trends futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Media Midem Music Music industry mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution trends Twitter United States updates Videos YouTube