This post has been read 432 times!
Most Read Posts
- The evilfication of Facebook: boiling frogs, faustian bargains, and the pleasure trap: 10 arguments for quitting Facebook
- The Future of Business: towards a new relationship of technology and humanity (6 key findings by Futurist Gerd Leonhard)
- Watch Alain de Botton's great talk on the philosophy of business and technology: the pursuit of wisdom
- Here are my best-of-2015 slides featuring the most important memes from my 80+ talks - all in one huge slideshare deck!
- Must-watch talk on machine learning and AI: Google DeepMind's Demis Hassabis. Will Silicon Valley be 'Mission Control for Humanity'?
- AI Is Transforming Google Search. The Rest of the Web Is Next https://t.co/QKRjVpW32f told u so ;) https://t.co/hooRpSmByr about 2 hours ago from Buffer
- “make healthcare proactive, preventative, predictive. Such data the shift in medicine: from treatment to prevention” https://t.co/UB66nk8Qwf about 4 hours ago from Buffer
- Will AI-Powered Hedge Funds Outsmart the Market? https://t.co/nWiCUjConw answer: yes. Time to rethink the purpose of stock markets? about 9 hours ago from Buffer
- The evilfication of #Facebook https://t.co/zrbnKpvLx3 my main argument for quitting: the tool has become the purpose - not a good idea! about 10 hours ago from Buffer
- Futurebots? @IBMWatson ingests 2,000 TEDTalks, now answers your deepest questions. The end of Futurists? Poll! https://t.co/iFNJacZh3o about 10 hours ago from Buffer
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars digital ethics digital world disruption Facebook Future future of ethics futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Music industry must-reads mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television trends Twitter United States updates via Instapaper Videos YouTube