This post has been read 542 times!
Most Read Posts
- Inc. magazine lists me as one of the top 30 Internet of Things 'experts'...
- New video: digital transformation in travel, tourism, airlines: TFA presents #6 (conversation)
- The future of music: streaming to 2 Billion 'paying' users - if only the industry would allow it!
- The Apple Watch looks good - too good, actually: distractions + outsourced thinking spells digital obesity
- Download Futurist Gerd Leonhard's books for free (PDF), via GerdCloud: Future of Content, Friction is Fiction and more
- Restaurant reservations are broken, and here’s a simple way to fix them. Good concept: rate diners too ! http://t.co/7zZ1pU2uJh about 2 hours ago from iOS
- Seeing these signs everywhere now... I call this de-screenification https://t.co/B6pPN15c1D about 2 hours ago from Instagram
- Facebook’s http://t.co/Q2bhfN0nmx is falling apart in India as the country debates net neutrality – Quartz http://t.co/uW0jiq9U1T about 2 hours ago from iOS
- The Times Rolls Out One-Sentence Stories on Apple Watch | The New York Times Company http://t.co/n5CEDPEb9m strikes me as a good experiment about 3 hours ago from Buffer
- It http://t.co/nvnIBESJZL "difference between utilizing technology to create efficiencies vs dissolve perfectly natural, human connections" about 9 hours ago from Buffer
- bcg.perspectives - The Mobile Internet Takes Off Everywhere http://t.co/jR8jFxkILc about 14 hours ago from Buffer
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars disruption Facebook Future Future of Music futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Music Music industry must-reads mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution trends Twitter United States updates via Instapaper Videos YouTube