This post has been read 717 times!
Most Read Posts
- Presentations, extra podcasts and videos of my talks: redefining the relationship of humans and machines (London #2015GLS and more).
- Nice infograph on up-skilling and the jobs of the future
- Watch the Pepper digital assistant video from Japan: the 'synths' in the new AMC TV show 'Humans' are not far away?
- Here are the slides from today's Accenture Alumni event in Zuerich: Transformation 2020
- "Humans need not apply" - watch this film on why automation will take our jobs. Then, prepare, now.
- reading: 'Streaming will double the music business by 2020 - Music Business Worldwide http://t.co/8WrLUy5ojp http://t.co/ris5CFfZBn about 29 minutes ago from Buffer
- Chatting in Secret While We're All Being Watched http://t.co/DkAxLSEIeB wow. hugely interesting #privacy guide about 11 hours ago from Buffer
- • Chart: Will Smartphones Replace Cash & Credit Cards? | Statista http://t.co/8zkHmXTmTT non-US users would hugely differ in opinion! about 16 hours ago from Buffer
- Presentations, extra podcasts and videos of my talks: redefining the relationship of humans and machines (#2015GLS) http://t.co/TYv1k8SfYx about 18 hours ago from iOS
- ▶ Digital transformation: travel, tourism. The Futures Agency presents, Episode 6 - YouTube http://t.co/0nglO5yajR about 19 hours ago from Buffer
- • Chart: The Cheapest Cities Worldwide To Drink A Beer | Statista http://t.co/9wCQ05VFUH crucial information when traveling :) 10:07:06 AM August 02, 2015 from Buffer
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars disruption Facebook Future Future of Music future of work futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Music industry must-reads mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution trends Twitter United States updates via Instapaper Videos YouTube