This post has been read 526 times!
Most Read Posts
- New video: digital transformation in travel, tourism, airlines: TFA presents #6 (conversation)
- ▶ The Futures Agency presents (#3): a conversation on the future of banking (with Rohit Talwar, Simon Torrance, Gerd Leonhard)
- The future of music: streaming to 2 Billion 'paying' users - if only the industry would allow it!
- The Apple Watch looks good - too good, actually: distractions + outsourced thinking spells digital obesity
- Download Futurist Gerd Leonhard's books for free (PDF), via GerdCloud: Future of Content, Friction is Fiction and more
- @peerseemann iTunes music is NOT owned by you, either, just rented - apple can change the software rules at any given time about 22 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to peerseemann
- Jay Z Reveals Plans for Tidal, a Streaming Music Service http://t.co/sT221Sn6DV Lucian Grainge / UMG says 'we like competition'. yawn. about 6 hours ago from Buffer
- • Chart: iTunes Spending Is on the Decline | Statista http://t.co/5gmCWxzNt0 yep, we all knew it's just a trojan horse for selling hardware about 12 hours ago from Buffer
- New podcast with @joelmitch SPOS #455 -Into The Future With Gerd Leonhard, Six Pixels of Separation Mirum http://t.co/dBAdHh7gLW #marketing about 15 hours ago from Buffer
- Ces compétences du quotidien que la disruption rend inutiles http://t.co/LIKEw9Pchr nice piece about my work, by Emmanuel Garessus @letemps about 18 hours ago from Buffer
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars disruption Facebook Future Future of Music futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Music Music industry must-reads mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution trends Twitter United States updates via Instapaper Videos YouTube