I had the great pleasure to speak at Nokia Siemens Networks‘ Transformation Forum in Cologne yesterday (March 26, 2009). I really enjoyed the event and had lots of great conversations; and some Koelsch, too! Rolf Hansen, CEO of SIMYO, was there as well, and delivered a very interesting presentation on 10 imperatives of success, which miraculously synced very nicely with own speech.
As promised, here is the PDF (creative commons-non-commercial + attribution licensed, as usual): NSN Innovation Forum 2009 Cologne Gerd Leonhard Futurist PDF 16MB
My topics included:
- The consequences of what I call ‘Broadband Culture’
- Why and how digital content, UGC and Social Media are the biggest growth factors for the ICT industries, going forward
- Why telecoms and ICT companies need to get involved with Content, and move up the foodchain
- Why content flat-rates, starting with music, are the way forward, and need to be regulated
- The copy economy vs the access / usage / sharing economy
This post has been read 342 times!