Fellow Futurefeed Twitterer and London-based social media expert Neil Perkin is always good for an artful reminder; I found the video below on his most recent post. Nice one, Neil – thanks for sharing!
This egged me to predict (or rather… post-dict;) that 2010 will be all about Mobile:
- Mobile Broadband Take-Off
- Mobile Devices 2.0 (readers, tablets etc)
- Mobile Communications X.0 (Google Wave, Twitter, apps etc)
- Mobile Reading (what… news to you? Start with my free Music 2.0 book, here;)
- Mobile Content ?.0 (drastically new, cross-media models… such as the tablet will offer)
- Mobile Applications, round 2 (and …html5!)
- Mobile Advertising (i.e. not at all like on PC but mobile ads as targeted content) *Data is the New Oil!
- Mobile Location-Based Services
- Mobile Augmented Reality (Layar et al)
- Mobile Money (Africa, Asia)
- Mobile Me (as in…'Me' in the Cloud)
- Mobile Social Networking
- Mobile Disruption (Google Nexus is just the start)
- Mobile Music (Spotify, Pandora, RDio)
- Mobile Convergence and the coming TeleMedia Economy
As to the video: says its creator James Theophane: "Each
phone is individually addressed by a computer to cofunction and create
a choral arrangement. Assigning each phone a tone, the mass is
transformed into an aural form that appears to come alive, shimmering
and flirting for onlookers."
This post has been read 755 times!