This post has been read 170 times!
Most Read Posts
- Airbnb doesn’t even own a bed, but its backers think it’s more valuable than Hyatt – Quartz
- English-only as well as Turkish-overdup versions of my talk at Future Day Istanbul 3/1/2014: being human in a digital society
- Impressive and somewhat scary Cisco TV Commercial on 'The Internet of Everything Circle Story'
- TED video with Edward Snowden: Here's how we take back the Internet - must watch. Snowden nails it.
- Videos, comments on Information that moves with you (new Google Moto360 watch): Big Data + NUI + LBS + AI
- NETmundial: India wants Internet w become Equinet http://t.co/QGbwzDujwk In Switzerland equinet = horse-platform http://t.co/eMJwInLOCx :) about 55 minutes ago from Buffer
- James Schlesinger on peak oil — Medium http://t.co/2MWOBwgeph about 1 hour ago from Buffer
- NRG’s David Crane: Where Is the Amazon, Apple and Google of the Utility Sector? : Greentech Media http://t.co/lMX6g4YrRY very good question about 2 hours ago from Buffer
- The global Transition tipping point has arrived - vive la révolution | Environment http://t.co/aHCko42MBf agreed. there is hope. about 3 hours ago from Buffer
- Facebook prepares to launch e-money transfer service in Europe The Guardian http://t.co/uzqCDm1Z7Q makes perfect sense. Banks: wake up!! about 3 hours ago from Buffer
- Why Google should buy Dropbox: It has the potential to create a true Internet of You. http://t.co/yiYWyigyLP yep. I like the meme. about 5 hours ago from Buffer
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars Facebook Future Future of Music future trends futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Media Midem Music Music industry mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution trends Twitter United States updates Videos YouTube