This post has been read 856 times!
Most Read Posts
- The evilfication of Facebook: boiling frogs, faustian bargains, and the pleasure trap: 10 arguments for quitting Facebook
- The Future of Business: towards a new relationship of technology and humanity (6 key findings by Futurist Gerd Leonhard)
- The Futurebots are here: IBM Watson ingests 2,000 TED Talks, now answers your deepest questions. The end of Futurists? Take the Poll.
- Watch Alain de Botton's great talk on the philosophy of business and technology: the pursuit of wisdom
- Must-watch talk on machine learning and AI: Google DeepMind's Demis Hassabis. Will Silicon Valley be 'Mission Control for Humanity'?
- There’s a new service offering unlimited flights on airlines like American, Delta, and JetBlue https://t.co/wBMub4YK5q flyify? about 53 minutes ago from Buffer
- Can you create biological insight on a laptop? If so, it might overturn a fundamental paradigm of drug discovery. https://t.co/5zHiBfTgd5 about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client
- @vincentgr thanks good point about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to vincentgr
- The 2 Phases of Internet of Things and Marketing https://t.co/TIg8LFcTAi typical #mousetrapminds about 10 hours ago from Buffer
- Why the plane market is unlikely to crash https://t.co/btJarUeLJo I agree but unlike the airlines... about 11 hours ago from Buffer
- The Futures Agency presents: exponential organizations and the future of telecommunications (#4) https://t.co/MwOosdSAWp about 16 hours ago from Buffer
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars digital ethics digital world disruption Facebook Future future of ethics futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Music industry must-reads mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television trends Twitter United States updates via Instapaper Videos YouTube