This post has been read 117 times!
Most Read Posts
- Airbnb doesn’t even own a bed, but its backers think it’s more valuable than Hyatt – Quartz
- English-only as well as Turkish-overdup versions of my talk at Future Day Istanbul 3/1/2014: being human in a digital society
- Impressive and somewhat scary Cisco TV Commercial on 'The Internet of Everything Circle Story'
- TED video with Edward Snowden: Here's how we take back the Internet - must watch. Snowden nails it.
- Videos, comments on Information that moves with you (new Google Moto360 watch): Big Data + NUI + LBS + AI
- Google, Facebook and other tech companies race to develop artificial intelligence – San Jose Mercury News http://t.co/PWPiXT2kgQ about 48 minutes ago from Buffer
- The Connected TV Landscape: Why Smart TVs And Streaming Gadgets Are Conquering The Living Room http://t.co/4VlZMGRrx1 good resource #OTT about 1 hour ago from Buffer
- Why the Comcast-Netflix Pact Threatens Our Internet Future | Enterprise | WIRED http://t.co/gllnBYnEks good read on #OTTvideo about 1 hour ago from Buffer
- The Future of Mobility - Podcast http://t.co/B2PJWrw8Gv nice podcast via @glenhiemstra about 2 hours ago from Buffer
- With Farm Robotics, the Cows Decide When It’s Milking Time http://t.co/TB3aEp1eJf #milkbot about 5 hours ago from Buffer
- “Just as we enjoy the Open Innovation, Open Source, Open Data revolution, we r on verge of an Open Root Revolution" http://t.co/AT3EVFRdKl about 13 hours ago from Instapaper
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars Facebook Future Future of Music future trends futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Media Midem Music Music industry mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution trends Twitter United States updates Videos YouTube