This post has been read 554 times!
Most Read Posts
- The evilfication of Facebook: boiling frogs, faustian bargains, and the pleasure trap: 10 arguments for quitting Facebook
- The Future of Business: towards a new relationship of technology and humanity (6 key findings by Futurist Gerd Leonhard)
- The Futurebots are here: IBM Watson ingests 2,000 TED Talks, now answers your deepest questions. The end of Futurists? Take the Poll.
- Watch Alain de Botton's great talk on the philosophy of business and technology: the pursuit of wisdom
- Join me for a Socratic Design Workshop in Cadaqués, Spain Feb 26-27
- The Deep Space of Digital Reading - Issue 32: Space - Nautilus https://t.co/GcLkDqDXZS some very good points in this piece. Thoughtful! about 2 hours ago from Buffer
- The worst thing about driving is about to change https://t.co/xVSHeN6vDW about 4 hours ago from Buffer
- The World in 2016: here are the slides from my presentation at The Economist Gala in Malta, today https://t.co/q6hX10pQBx about 5 hours ago from Buffer
- [Interview] Gerd Leonhard : le revenu de base est incontournable - Paris Singularity https://t.co/Aqwb6e0n4j about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- “an estimated 1 billion people will watch TED's videos this year.” https://t.co/04UzilM960 via @Instapaper about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars digital ethics digital world disruption Facebook Future future of ethics futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Music industry must-reads mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television trends Twitter United States updates via Instapaper Videos YouTube