This post has been read 541 times!
Most Read Posts
- The Internet of Things and its unintended consequences: why we should proceed with caution
- Here is my short film on technology versus humanity
- Here are the slides from my presentation at #HelloWorld15 (Orange Business), today: the digital transformation of enterprises
- Presentations and videos: redefining the relationship of humans and machines (London #2015GLS +). Now with some extra podcasts, too.
- Good Forbes read on the future of work (by Rawn Shah), 2 perfect illustrations of our future
- great longread A World Without Work - The Atlantic http://t.co/XPq9WUi82H I sometimes call this #workupation about 38 minutes ago from Buffer
- IoT Shifts Transformation Retreat October 2015 - Shift 2020 http://t.co/Gc5S3UTQT9 don't miss this key #IoT event with @mtrends oct16-18 ES about 3 hours ago from Buffer
- Why Don’t the Poor Rise Up? - http://t.co/pilsGY35WY - they're waiting for an app to accomplish that for them? http://t.co/XeY33BXjEd about 3 hours ago from iOS
- Airbnb and Uber’s sharing economy is one route to dotcommunism http://t.co/eSHCjQVftG good read - made me think about 3 hours ago from Mobile Web
- “Foundation Capital predict that marketplace lenders will issue $1 trillion in consumer credit, globally, by 2025.” https://t.co/accZAXDBUy about 3 hours ago from iOS
- 3 Things That Will Change Electronic Entertainment Forever | Tech Buzz | TechNewsWorld http://t.co/2k58tdxbtq about 8 hours ago from Buffer
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars disruption Facebook Future Future of Music future of work futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Music industry must-reads mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution trends Twitter United States updates via Instapaper Videos YouTube