This post has been read 237 times!
Most Read Posts
- Airbnb doesn’t even own a bed, but its backers think it’s more valuable than Hyatt – Quartz
- English-only as well as Turkish-overdup versions of my talk at Future Day Istanbul 3/1/2014: being human in a digital society
- Impressive and somewhat scary Cisco TV Commercial on 'The Internet of Everything Circle Story'
- TED video with Edward Snowden: Here's how we take back the Internet - must watch. Snowden nails it.
- Videos, comments on Information that moves with you (new Google Moto360 watch): Big Data + NUI + LBS + AI
- Google Wants to Make ‘Science Fiction’ a Reality—And That’s Limiting Their Imagination - The Atlantic http://t.co/mFvV7s5t7R nicely put about 9 hours ago from Buffer
- Beyond Network Feudalism| John Hanacek | http://t.co/nph2egg6DC "The Internet that appears distributed is fundamentally centralised" yep:( about 14 hours ago from Buffer
- “4 z newest generation of customers, this digitally transformed landscape is how the world’s always been” good point. http://t.co/cDgJ16kbih about 16 hours ago from Instapaper
- These Ads For HBO Go Are Brilliant - Digg http://t.co/s4ineOGpqz yep. hilarious #OTT about 17 hours ago from Buffer
- meet me on the Telecruise 2014 http://t.co/BM2LabHUNj May 7 Oslo to Kiel, Keynote on #telemedia futures about 18 hours ago from Buffer
- The Movie Transcendence Takes On Consciousness and the Singularity - Newsweek http://t.co/dKGpBX1G90 another must see movie on #AI I guess:) about 19 hours ago from Buffer
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars Facebook Future Future of Music future trends futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Media Midem Music Music industry mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution trends Twitter United States updates Videos YouTube