This post has been read 293 times!
Most Read Posts
- The Internet of Things and its unintended consequences: why we should proceed with caution
- Here is my short film on technology versus humanity
- Here are the slides from my presentation at #HelloWorld15 (Orange Business), today: the digital transformation of enterprises
- Presentations and videos: redefining the relationship of humans and machines (London #2015GLS +). Now with some extra podcasts, too.
- Good Forbes read on the future of work (by Rawn Shah), 2 perfect illustrations of our future
- yes true @PeterDiamandis but not EVERYTHING is actually a business. Governments should retain government functions, https://t.co/8zlXdfuiN5 about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Even the Pope Is Talking Climate, So Where Are American Businesses?| Auden Schendler | http://t.co/k5xypk77J8 about 5 hours ago from Buffer
- Broadband Speeds Are Improving in Many Places. Too Bad It Took Google to Make It Happen. | MIT Technology Review http://t.co/01yHl5LTNy about 16 hours ago from Buffer
- http://t.co/kTXI3aVWsN The future of marketing is not technology or intuition, but successfully integrating both. about 21 hours ago from Buffer
- “Stanford University has announced a “…century-long study of the effects of artificial intelligence on society,… http://t.co/Mv4QWInagT about 22 hours ago from iOS
- http://t.co/7K8FllAijr great piece on #IoT confusions about 23 hours ago from Buffer
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars disruption Facebook Future Future of Music future of work futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Music industry must-reads mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution trends Twitter United States updates via Instapaper Videos YouTube