Archive for October 1st, 2013
Most Read Posts
- Airbnb doesn’t even own a bed, but its backers think it’s more valuable than Hyatt – Quartz
- The Future of The Professions and Professional Services (my presentation at the Managing Partners Forum in London today)
- English-only as well as Turkish-overdup versions of my talk at Future Day Istanbul 3/1/2014: being human in a digital society
- Impressive and somewhat scary Cisco TV Commercial on 'The Internet of Everything Circle Story'
- TED video with Edward Snowden: Here's how we take back the Internet - must watch. Snowden nails it.
- I will be in Tokyo June 18-20 for speaking gigs, workshops, possibly available for other engagements, if interested http://t.co/NWFwnDrAsq about 9 minutes ago from Buffer
- "El futuro del trabajo. ¿Vamos hacia una nueva concepción del trabajo?" http://t.co/fp9Pkptexr my future of work post in Spanish about 13 minutes ago from Buffer
- Uber and the Triumph of the Downtime Economy - D Thompson The Atlantic http://t.co/ruFYoLJf4N love that turn 'downtime economy' #memes rule! about 1 hour ago from Buffer
- “Pew Research’s new report, The Next America, provides a portrait of these demographic and cultural shifts.” http://t.co/FT5oQWiG6p about 1 hour ago from Instapaper
- Futurist Gerd: Privacy & Data #Datawars http://t.co/574T2V8Lo2 my new #flipboard mag; great way to share my best finds about 1 hour ago from Flipboard
- India to suggest renaming of Internet as ‘Equinet’. Thanks to #snowden. Revenge of the BRICs:) but China gov the web? http://t.co/bUP5WhFEVS about 1 hour ago from Instapaper
Advertising Apple Arts Big Data Brazil Business datawars Facebook Future Future of Music future trends futurist gerd futurist speaker Gerd Leonhard good reads Google IPhone Keynote London Marketing Marketing and Advertising Media Midem Music Music industry mustwatch NSA Online Communities prism Privacy Publishing read this Ross Dawson Slideshare Social media Social Network Spotify Television The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution trends Twitter United States updates Videos YouTube