ASAP:). Please apply via this link.
The Futures Agency is a unique organisation designed to help its clients discover, understand and create their preferred future. Futurist Gerd Leonhard and his team of professionals help enterprises, multi-national corporations and governments to identify changes before it happens, craft new visions and manifest deep transformation. TFA's clients include world-leading organisations such as IBM, HP, Google, Accenture, EY, PWC, The EU, KPMG, UBS, Unilever, Cisco and many, many more.
Gerd Leonhard and The Futures Agency is seeking a video editor and motion graphic designer who can bring good chemistry, fresh ideas, and high quality design to our creative department based in Asia. Working alongside our team of designers and video production team, you'll be the expert in your field for our projects that require these skills.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• 3+ years’ experience in video editing, motion design and/or animation.
• Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Self-motivation and a great team-player attitude is a must.
• Technical 3D / After Effects skills (3ds Max and/or Cinema 4D) are a plus.
• Work closely with Gerd's creative team from kick-off to delivery to create well-designed linear animation experiences.
• Understand concepts to create assets and animations as well as creating new content from our existing library of video and animation assets.
• Edit innovative videos for our own organisation and videos produced for our clients.
• Produce thoughtful and innovative work in a fast-paced, collaborative and multi-lingual and cultural environment.
• Create strong visual content for international events and keynote speaking engagements. Liaise with local venues’ technical teams to ensure quality and excellence for all events worldwide.
Compensation based on experience. Position available at our creative lab in Asia.