This is the complete recording of my talk at the “Steering Education – From Imagination to Impact” Conference in Riga/Latvia, on June 3, 2022.
This may well be my most comprehensive talk on the future of education, training and work, to-date. In this speech I presented key messages such as:
- Education has to become Future focussed because as machines become exponentially smarter imagination will be more important than knowledge.
- Our ultimate job is… to be HUMAN
- If you work like a robot, a robot will take your job
- If you LEARN like a robot, you will end up working for the robots
- As you see the future, so you act, as you act so you become
I am thankful for the great cooperation with the State Education Development Agency and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia.