Some very good comments and astute observations here! With Marie Barbe Girard, Fabrice Ebelboin, Johnny Hugill and Mathieu Nohet
“Europe's handing over its sovereignty to Silicon Valley and China. That stark warning this week from none other than Germany's chancellor. The Information Age we live in means it is no longer about who makes steel or controls oil, but who has got your data. Angela Merkel's got reason to worry. Companies like Volkswagen, her own interior ministry, they store their information on cloud computing systems run by Microsoft and Amazon” MORE
- Join us for The World by 2030, episode 6, with Gerd Leonhard and Anton Musgrave. June 12, 2023!
- We must become MORE human, not less, in the age of AI
- Latest slide-deck downloads from Futurist Gerd's public keynotes
- ChatGPT, The A.I. Revolution and our Future: Dov Baron talks to Peter Leyden & Gerd Leonhard
- AI vs Jobs: “We invent all the right technology but use it for the wrong reason”. Futurist Gerd Leonhard's take on the latest Jobs vs AI debates.