“Europe’s handing over its sovereignty to Silicon Valley and China. That stark warning this week from none other than Germany’s chancellor. The Information Age we live in means it is no longer about who makes steel or controls oil, but who has got your data. Angela Merkel’s got reason to worry. Companies like Volkswagen, her own interior ministry, they store their information on cloud computing systems run by Microsoft and Amazon” MORE
- Futurist Gerd Leonhard’s notes on Stuart Russell’s powerful new book on AI: Human Compatible
- Douglas Rushkoff’s must-read on ‘technology out of control’ – couldn’t have said it better myself!
- Sustainable futures: technology AND people, planet, purpose, prosperity (video)
- A key paradigm in my work as a Futurist: Practical Wisdom
- We should never put efficiency over humanity – it’s the path to dehumanisation