“Europe's handing over its sovereignty to Silicon Valley and China. That stark warning this week from none other than Germany's chancellor. The Information Age we live in means it is no longer about who makes steel or controls oil, but who has got your data. Angela Merkel's got reason to worry. Companies like Volkswagen, her own interior ministry, they store their information on cloud computing systems run by Microsoft and Amazon” MORE
- Davos in the crosshairs: Crony Capitalism
- Some funny images of people trying ChatGPT3 (and a video reel of some fake Donald Trump speeches)
- O futuro é melhor do que pensamos, mas precisa de uma espécie de carta de condução (A great piece about my work, via Sapo.pt)
- Join me for a very special GerdTalks live-stream show on ChatGPT January 30, 2023!
- From Doom & Gloom to Optimism & Hope: A guest post by William E. Halal