“Europe’s handing over its sovereignty to Silicon Valley and China. That stark warning this week from none other than Germany’s chancellor. The Information Age we live in means it is no longer about who makes steel or controls oil, but who has got your data. Angela Merkel’s got reason to worry. Companies like Volkswagen, her own interior ministry, they store their information on cloud computing systems run by Microsoft and Amazon” MORE
- Video of my keynote at Bristol Technology Showcase 2019: Technology, Humanity and The Future
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s speech at ADL 2019 event: #mustwatch on Social Media !
- Announcing ‘Business Rewired’ – a new report on the future of work, via XERO, in collaboration with Futurist Gerd Leonhard
- Here is the Pdf with my slides from IAB Copenhagen today!
- Announcing an important new 2020 speaking topic: the new Human Renaissance!