“Europe's handing over its sovereignty to Silicon Valley and China. That stark warning this week from none other than Germany's chancellor. The Information Age we live in means it is no longer about who makes steel or controls oil, but who has got your data. Angela Merkel's got reason to worry. Companies like Volkswagen, her own interior ministry, they store their information on cloud computing systems run by Microsoft and Amazon” MORE
- Gerd Leonhard interview on Forbes.ru: Preparing future leaders (in Russian)
- A.I. Can Now Write Its Own Computer Code. Is that good news for humans? Must-read via NYT
- Does the global vaccination situation mirror the world's inequalities? Der Spiegel on “Vaccine Apartheid”
- “It’s hard to be a moral person. Technology is making it harder.” Sigal Samuel on technology use (my high-lights)
- Gerd Leonhard's Viral New Film ‘The Good Future'. Here are some of the highlights.