Video and Audio of August 17 Zoom Session: Open Q&A Session on Zoom
Recently, a lot of people are emailing and messaging me with many burning questions about the immediate future (yes… that darn CoronaCoaster… see below), about how I do my work, and recently how I do my virtual talks (technically and content-wise).
Therefore I decided to offer a town-hall kind of meeting, where (almost) everyone can ask to get the mic/cam and ask me anything (within reason:) …whether it’s on my key topics, the with/postcorona future or how I do my virtual keynotes.
- 7 short videos on resilience and agility in the with/post covid world (Futurist Gerd Leonhard)
- Meet me at the IEEE Global Conference on AI and the IoT 2020 Dec 12-16 in Dubai (virtually)
- The Best and Worst Places to Be in the Coronavirus Era (great interactive charts via Bloomberg)
- 3 Post-Covid Scenarios for 2021 (via my colleague the Medical Futurist)
- Africa will be home to the world’s largest population by 2100 (made me think)