Recently, a lot of people are emailing and messaging me with many burning questions about the immediate future (yes… that darn CoronaCoaster… see below), about how I do my work, and recently how I do my virtual talks (technically and content-wise).
Therefore I decided to offer a town-hall kind of meeting, where (almost) everyone can ask to get the mic/cam and ask me anything (within reason:) …whether it's on my key topics, the with/postcorona future or how I do my virtual keynotes.
- Generative AI, ChatGPT, Dalle2 et al: “Knowledge without wisdom is like water in the sand”. Analysis by Futurist/Humanist Gerd Leonhard
- The fear of replacement by AI – Why humans will still have jobs (via Noah S
- Davos in the crosshairs: Crony Capitalism?
- Some funny images of people trying ChatGPT3 (and a video reel of some fake Donald Trump speeches)
- O futuro é melhor do que pensamos, mas precisa de uma espécie de carta de condução (A great piece about my work, via Sapo.pt)