Recently, a lot of people are emailing and messaging me with many burning questions about the immediate future (yes… that darn CoronaCoaster… see below), about how I do my work, and recently how I do my virtual talks (technically and content-wise).
Therefore I decided to offer a town-hall kind of meeting, where (almost) everyone can ask to get the mic/cam and ask me anything (within reason:) …whether it's on my key topics, the with/postcorona future or how I do my virtual keynotes.
- What to expect in the next 7 years (by 2030) Gerd Leonhard's observations: New Lanzarote Sessions
- Futurist Gerd Leonhard: The Next Ten Years – Key Insights from the IMI Masterclass in Dublin and Cork, Ireland, October 2023
- Why and how the future is better than we think! – Gerd Leonhard's entire keynote at GTDC Summit in Noordwijk, NL, June 2023
- Gerd Leonhard on The Good Future: Technology & Humanity – June 2023 TEDx Talk in Cluj, Romania: Dubbed in 4 languages!
- New video: Gerd's keynote on The Good Future – AI and HI, at Capgemini's Spark 2023 Event in California